Exact Field Service app also available for Android devices
The Exact Field Service app was already available on iOS for some time now, but not yet for Android devices. As of this week, service engineers can also use the app on an Android device, both tablets and phones.
The Exact Field Service app for Android offers the same functionality as the iOS version:
- Overview of planned service activities
- Navigation to service address to optimize travel time
- All information in hand for each service activity
- Register the actual hours spent and materials used
- Insight into detailed parts documentation leading to high first time fix rate and best possible service
- View configuration details
- View service history, repairs, warranties and more of the service configuration
- Link pictures to the service activity
- Have the customer sign off on service activities
- The service report including customer signature stored as PDF
- E-mail service report directly to the customer
- The signed service order is ready for approval and the service activity can directly be invoiced if all service orders are signed.
The Exact Field Service app can be used as of Exact Synergy Enterprise Product Update 252 and Exact Globe Next Product Update 407.
You can download the app from the Google Play store.